- Item Type: Electric Fence
- Material: Metal, Plastic
- Wire Length: 300 m / 984.25 feet
- Feature: Waterproof
- Color: Black
- Wall-mounted transmitter: Transmitter is the central controller to whole electronic system. Make sure the wire is set to a loop.
- The receiver collar: Receiver (collar) will make a warning beep firstly and then continuous stimulation if your dog attempts to approach wire boundary.
- How to install the system
- Design your containment area and calculate the amount of wire needed.
- Install the wall transmitter.
- Lay out the perimeter wire.
- Connect the perimeter wire to the wall transmitter.
- Make sure transmitter is functioning without problem.
- Set up the receiver and then, test the containment system and adjust the field width.
- Install the boundary wire and training flags.
- Fit collars to your dogs and train your dogs.
- 1 x Electric Fence
- 1 x Power Plug
- 1 x Receiver Collar (Optional)
- 1 x Collar Battery (Optional)
- 1 x Boundary Wire
- 2 x Contact Points
- 20 x Training Flag
- 1 x Test Bulb
- 4 x Screw
- 1 x User’s Manual